Alright. So I'm done with the blame game I'm over counting pennies. I've come to realize that there's no reliability in the monthly check. It's go time.
I'm finally over leaning on this "man." I'm ready to start again. I'm gonna do it myself.
When I graduated college I had a debt that was in the ballpark of $20,000. Give or take. I paid it off in no time flat.. Granted, I didn't have kids to consider.. But it was a debt that I owed. And I paid it. Little by little.. or really, largely by largely.. I Paid that shit up front. I didn't buy anything for myself. NOTHING. I just worked. I worked and worked. Solid, till I was at Zero.
I'm about to do it again. After I paid off my college debt, I felt free, and swore I'd never put myself in debt again. Well, it happened again. I, for sure, didn't cause it this time, but I'm about to clear it up once again.
I'm about to start working again. I'm about to stop blaming anyone. That doesn't get me anywhere but mad and mean. I'm about to get real again.
So here I go. I'm about to get a job. I'm about to take control again. Fuck all this nonsense that has "happened to me." I'm about to make things start happening for me.
I'm done with the victim game.
Wish me luck. Here I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment