Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bad fella's

I used to love mob movies and shows.  My favorites being Goodfella's and Sopranos.  Good brain candy.  I remember always thinking, "Why does the Fbi really care that much? They're just bad guys killing other bad guys. Who cares?  That's pretty much what they always show in this genre right? 

Sure, we see them ripping off  18 wheelers and getting some free electronics, fur, what have you.  But when it came to violence, for the most part, they were killing each other.  Who's the rat? Who's trying to take power over an area, etc.  So who cares?

I really never thought about the regular people that are affected by the mafia. Regular people, like you and me. No one is safe, really.  If these d bags decide they want to take something from you, they will.

I guess the life and times of the victims is not as glamorous as the guys calling the shots.  Here's the thing.   The mob DOES affect regular people.  They come into little businesses and demand "protection" money.  They find their way into your husband's wallet when he is placing a bet at his local bar.  They are here.  They are every where. And yes, they WILL show up on your front porch when your husband gets in over his head.  And YES, they will take pictures of, and threaten wives and children. Yes, they will call wives and leave horrible violent voice messages.  Yes, they will force families to break up for the safety of children. .  

After this, they will go and eat at the best restaurants in town, drink the best wine, and wear the best clothing.  Because we allow them too.  They need to be exposed.   They need to be shoved out into the lime light--- EVERY time they enter a business and throw their weight around.

I'm sick of it.  I'm really sick of it.  It's bullshit. It's nonsense playground bullying bullshit.  Shut them down. 

My family was destroyed because my ex husband is a sociopathic selfish asshole.

My family was put in danger because the mob preys on guys like my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment