Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Holy Moly!

Thanks for checking out my blog!   What a great response.   Shameless marketing pays off from time to time I guess. 

I just started following another blog the other day.  It's called "Writing Out Loud" @blogspot.com.  It's pretty ordinary.  It's written by a Mom.  She's a writer,a mother, wife,etc.    She gets paid to blog.   I want to know how to do that!  What a great thing- to be able to write from home and still be there with the kids.  But how?

I have no idea.

So I figured I would shamelessly market my blog on facebook.  Not as easy as one might think.   I had to go through my friend list and find anyone that might be friends and/or family with John and block them from seeing this.  Cause that's all I need- all of my rantings getting back to him.  And John is one of six kids, so they are a big Ol' family.  F'ing Irish.

Anyway, my fantasy is:  enough of my facebook friends will see this an read it and enjoy my writing that eventually my words will get passed on to someone that knows anything about getting paid to blog!  Sound crazy? I know.  But here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment