Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just sayin

I miss pot.  There, I said it.  I do.  It's true.  I miss my old brain.  The one I had in college, and even after college that made it OK to smoke.  No anxiety found there. Nope, none.   Just chill.  No real problems in those days anyway, but boy, wasn't it nice?
If I had the freedom to smoke a little bit here and there to take the edge off of life, I think I would be having a much easier time these days.
I'm having a hard fucking time these days.  Every day.  I'm so kinked up in my back.  Every thing hurts all the time. For the love a Pete it sure would feel good to just get high and chill the fuck out.  I bet I'd be able to move my head from side to side if I could.

But I'm a Mom now, so illegal activities are out.  That's a shame.  Cause I'm thinking my little family could most definitely benefit from some relaxation in the air.  Just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. Worst part of growing up was ditching the weed :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the NYTimes website this morning and thought of this post. "How Pot helps Parenting".

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/08/opinion/how-pot-helps-parenting.html?_r=1&ref=opinion

    ReplyDelete